Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Remember Me? I'm Still Here

To continue where I left off...I did quit. Blogging.

Long story short I blew a giant hole in my equity position in August and September before making it all back in October. Never have I been so close to throwing my hands in the air and shutting it down.

Last year was brutal. Either you made a little or lost a lot. The former in my case. I have to admit that despite my outperformance I'm very dissappointed to have not made a fortune. I was bearish as hell and the market got hammered. What do you know, this trading shit is really hard.

The silver lining is that I'm still at the table ready to play the next hand. I'm learning all the time and am now armed with better tools. So here we go again. It's 2009. Let's roll the dice again.

No comments: