Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Am Never Going On Vacation Again

Ever since returning from my vacation in July I have been a mess. I have been a loser. I have had no conviction whatsoever. I have made every mistake in the book and been behind the market at every turn. Long every bloodbath and short every spike. Leaning one way then the other, flapping in the breeze.

This is all very upsetting. I am emotionally and psychologically tied to winning and losing. I win and life is pretty good. I lose and life is downright depressing. This in itself is a problem.

To be honest, I am shell shocked. I am the proverbial deer in the headlights. Today I actually just froze up and couldn't act. It's enough to make you want to quit.

I have been here before. I will pick up the pieces and slowly plot my comeback. I have worked way too hard to give up. It's not in my nature to quit. My losses are very manageable, small compared to other losing streaks. I will scrape my way back and I will have my revenge. I assure you.

No comments: